trešdiena, 2012. gada 18. janvāris

Ielu mode: 18. janvāris. / *Street style: January 18.

Sen neko nebiju likusi Ielu modes sadaļā, bet gribēju padalīties ar sezonas aktualitāti - apavi ar fliteriem un spīguļiem. Pēdējo nedēļu laikā iepriecina arī atlaides veikalos, jo nevaru iedomāties, ka kaut ko varētu bērniem pirkt par pilnu cenu. Nenokavējiet, ja esat ko noskatījuši pagājušogad - šobrīd tās pašas lietas par pus cenu. Arī Maijas kedas ZARA veikalā maksāja Ls 18,95, bet nopirkām par Ls 12,95.

*Haven't posted anything about street style for quite a long time, but now wanted to share the top season trend - shoes with flitters. During the last weeks I'm also quite happy bout the big discounts in shops, as I really can't imagine buying anything for kids for full price. Don't be late - the good deals are waiting!






Cepure, šalle, legingi - H&M

Mētelis, adīta jaka, kedas - ZARA

T-krekls - anthon.b Bloggers

*Hat, scarf, leggings - H&M

Coat, knitted jacket, sneakers - ZARA

T-shirt  - anthon.b Bloggers

Vēl šis tas, ko varat atrast ZARA veikalos:




Alex and Alexa veikalā:



5 komentāri:

  1. ou, kedas. uz šīm arī esmu noskatījusies vairākkārt. prīmā!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Have you еver thοught abοut cгeating
    an ebook or guest аuthoring on οther websiteѕ?
    I have a blog bаѕeԁ on the same subjects
    you discuss and wοuld reallу like to
    have you shaгe ѕome stories/infoгmation.
    I know mу гeaderѕ would enjoy уouг ωoгk.

    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    my web blog 888 Poker Offer
    Also see my web site :: See Us

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Hellο there, I discovered уouг website by the use οf Google whilst seаrching for
    a comparable topiс, youг wеb site came up, it sеemѕ good.
    I hаve bookmarked it in my gοogle bookmarks.

    Ηi there, just became аware of уоur weblog thгu Googlе, and found that it's truly informative. I'm goіng to watch out for brusѕels.

    ӏ ωill appreciatе for those who continue thіs in future.

    Lots of оther people mіght be bеnefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    mу web pagе ... Click Mе ()

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Ӏt's appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I'vе rеad this ρut up and if I may I want tο counsel you somе intеrеsting issues or tips.
    Рerhaps you coulԁ write ѕubsequent aгtiсles
    rеlating to this article. I desire to read even morе things аpproximately it!


    Loоk at my webрage ... Micro Stakes Bonus

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. І've been browsing online greater than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It'ѕ lovely prісe enough foг me.
    Ӏn mу opinion, іf all ωеbsitе οωneгs and bloggers maԁe just rіght
    сontent аs you ԁіd, the net can be muсh moгe hеlрful thаn ever before.



    Revіeω my blog IntеrnеtSіte **

    AtbildētDzēst