|Backstage photo shoot for SANTA mag.|
p.s. Tirgū jau nopērkamas asteres.
*Good morning! We overslept this morning and had a little run. I'm lucky that lately Andrey has started to sleep longer, but because of that the natural alarm clock doesn't work any more. Have to start using mobile phone advantages again. Actually, I have decided to get a real alarm clock - with a dial and push buttons. In the mornings I usually drink coffee - 1 teaspoon of coffee, half spoon of sugar and a lot of milk. And what do you drink in the mornings? I know there are people, who avoid breakfast, but not me! Sometimes (maybe 4 times a year) I wake up earlier and drive to the Old city to get croissants. Then we have a special breakfast. Today, by the way I have a special day (with no croissants) - graduation! First after graduating school. I will finally get the diploma of a tailor and tomorrow hang it on the wall!
p.s. There are already asters in the market.
Šīs nedēļas iespaidi un iedvesmas avoti / *This week's inspirations:
- leopards. / *leopard.
-saldējumu bode. / *ice cream shop.
- ļoti "vēsa" grāmata. / *very cool book.
- ko darīt ar nevajadzīgiem CD. / *what to do with CD's you don't need any more.
- man tiešām nepatīk mājas augi, jo es par tiem neprotu rūpēties. Bet šie izskatās labi. Kāds tos noteikti ļoti mīl. / *I really don't like house plants, because I don't know how to treat them. But these look good. Probably somebody really loves them.
- uzsien šlipsi! / *tie a tie.
- vista vai ola? un citi neatbildēti mākslas darbi. / *hen or egg? and other unanswered art works.
- atklāj Pola Smita noslēpumu. / *discover Paul Smith's secret.
- propoganda. / *propoganda.