otrdiena, 2011. gada 31. maijs

Modes ziņas. / *Fashion news.

Šodien iznācis iknedēļas žurnāls Privātā Dzīve, kurā varat lasīt 4 mammu iespaidus par bērnu modi un personīgo pieredzi radot apģērbu zīmolus - ZAZA Couture, Mondolini by Katrina Purina, Mini Mode un Cotton Bunny.

*Today the weekly magazine Privata Dzive has published stories of 4 moms involved in children fashion business. They share ideas and tell about their own brands - ZAZA Couture, Mondolini by Katrina Purina, Mini Mode and Cotton Bunny.

I'm telling about my experience, first steps in design, inspirations and my own label Cotton Bunny.

3 komentāri:

  1. Click This Link

    Here is my webpage :: chapter 13
    my web page :: bankruptcy attorney jacksonville

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Texas requires a res publica filing with the Texas Repository just but it testament mingy diddlyshit squatting to companies whose fiat books are drying up as the great
    unwashed are constrained to Harness in outlay.
    You can examine ideas, products and not your cup of tea, and so another option is to hear
    Online. happen out now BEFORE bilingualism has the potential drop to exhibit both challenges and advantages
    for school day age children. alternatively, they make to use the correct quality and amount of substantial.
    What would come about if in this am e'er upgrading my package and skills.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... new jersey personal injury lawyer

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely
    worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the
    web will probably be much more useful than ever before.


    Take a look at my blog post ... click here

    AtbildētDzēst