sestdiena, 2011. gada 8. janvāris

Ikdienītis. / *Day planner.

Baltā truša gads, jūs sakāt? / Are you saying, this is a year of white rabbit?


Jaunais gads man vienmēr iesākas ar ikdienīša iegādi. Es neesmu izvēlīga. Ieeju un paņemu. Ja ne pirmo, kas pagadās, tad otro gan. Pilnā laimē ielieku to somā un nesu mājās. Tagad varu sākt plānot. Tas man labi izdodas. Pieteicos vienā jaukā skolā un atsāku projektu "Grāmata". Lūk neliels sarakstiņš ar dažām lietām, ko vēl gribētos ielikt somā:

For me new year always starts with a purchase of a day planner. I'm not fastidious. I enter and take. If not the first one, then the second for sure. Completely happy put it in the bag and go home. Now I can start planning. I'm good at it. Enrolled in one nice school and resumed the project "Book". There is a little list of things I'd like to put in my bag:

-  nelielu papildinājumu manam ikdienītim. / *additional material for my day planner.

- personīgās skaistuma ziepes. Man un nevis govij. Kaut gan, kā izrādījies twittera sarunās - kas labs sunim, arī cilvēkam noder. / *personal beauty soap. For me not the cow. However, after some twitter conversations, I agreed - what's good for a dog, is fine for humans.

- zeķes siltām kājām. / *socks for cold feet.

- baltu Diānu. / *white Diana.

- ielikt somu somā. / *put a bag into bag.

- lielām idejām mazu grāmatiņu. / little note book for great ideas.

- kādu jautru pildspalviņu. / *some funny pen.

Sakrāmētu somu un dotos uz šejieni vai gluži pretēji - uz šejieni. / *Would pack the bag and go to this place, or quite the contrary - this one.

P.S. Un tad tikai atliek nosūtīt kartiņu mammai. / *And then send a card to mom.



Fotomateriāls: Polly Wreford.

15 comments:

  1. Brīnišķīgi!
    Es nespēju iejusties Tavā ādā īsti labi, jo man plānotāja izvēle prasa bezgalīgi daudz laika. Es izskatu visus un vienmēr secinu, ka ideāla plānotāja nav, un nopērku kādu, kas man neliekas nesamērīgi dārgs.
    Tie lācīši papildinājumā ir burvīgi!!!! Kvī!
    Bet par to balto Diānu man vispār vārdu trūkst. Papētīšu sīkāk. Kaut kādu iracionālu iemeslu dēļ man arī uzreiz to savajadzējās. :D

    Paldies par idejām, pirmdien tikšu kādā grāmatnīcā, un tad tik sāksies...

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Paldies par burvīgo ierakstu.

    Man protams gadās, ka tad, kad jau esmu nopirkusi "īsto", pēkšņi ieraugu kādu vēl "īstāku" :)

    Un lai veicas meklējumos!

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. This information is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

    My web site :: women's
    watches

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?


    Have a look at my web blog; armitron watches

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. I usually do not leave a comment, but after reading through a
    few of the responses on this page "Ikdien+tis. / *Day planner.".
    I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do a few of the responses look as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I'd like to keep
    up with you. Would you list of all of all your social pages like your Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    my web site - womens victorinox watches

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!

    Here is my homepage: men's victorinox
    swiss army

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. I for all time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts,
    since if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.


    My web page; vestal watches for women

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a
    community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    Also visit my webpage :: mens stuhrling watches

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses
    a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

    Also visit my homepage; vestal watches for women

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this website needs a great deal more attention.
    I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!

    Review my web page; relic watches for men

    AtbildētDzēst
  11. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!


    My webpage; seo tips

    AtbildētDzēst
  12. each time i used to read smaller articles which as well clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I
    am reading at this time.

    Here is my web page Radio Control

    AtbildētDzēst
  13. I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and
    reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    Look at my blog ... mens watch brands

    AtbildētDzēst
  14. Hi there, I believe your blog might be having internet browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, great website!

    Look into my web page; Akribos xxiv watches for women

    AtbildētDzēst
  15. Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to see your article.

    Thank you so much and I am having a look ahead to contact you.

    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Also visit my site :: home business opportunities

    AtbildētDzēst